Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- Modern European Governments (POS-221) 3.00 s.h.
- Study of the purposes, aims and objuectives of modern European government in general, and of specific forms of government organization.
- Intergovernmental Policy (POS-480) 3.00 s.h.
- Comparative study of selected functions and problems of state governments and an examination of the role of state governments in the federal system.
- Gov't Contracts & Legal Environ (OPM-402) 3.00 s.h.
- GOVERNMENT FCONTRACTS & THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT. A study of BASIC PRINCIPLES & laws regarding contract methods & types, contract disputes & remedies applicable to government contracts tracts. Emphasis is placed upon understanding legal environment & systems, public policies & ethical problems unique to government contracts. Emphasis is placed upon understanding legal environment & system, public policies & ethical problems unique to government contract law.
- The Media and Government (COM-323) 3.00 s.h.
- The quality of government news reporting and its effect on the media and journalists' First Amendment rights.
- Contemporary Economic Issues (ECO-324) 3.00 s.h.
- Application of principles to contemporary policy issues such as inflation, unemployment, international trade, the environment, government regulation.
- Energy Economics (ECO-343) 3.00 s.h.
- Economic analysis of energy problems. Critical examination of government energy policies.
- Advanced Business Writing (ENG-303) 3.00 s.h.
- Preparing and editing reports and presentations common to business, industry and government.
- Human Resour Mgmt. (hospt'y Indus) (HMM-343) 3.00 s.h.
- Human resources management including the selection, placement, training , and performance appraisals of personnel, labor relations, and government regulations as they affect the hospitality industry.
- Contract Administration (OPM-409) 3.00 s.h.
- Information relative to administering government contracts is provided including contract management and contract administration.
- Governmental Budgeting (POS-341) 3.00 s.h.
- The government budgetary process, including types of budget structures, techniques of budget analysis, and role of budgetary personnel.
Courses 1-10 of 118 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.