Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- Exhibiting Photography (PHO-431) 3.00 s.h.
- Techniques and procedures for exhibiting photography.
- Visual Anthropology (ANT-381) 3.00 s.h.
- Use of film, videotape, still photography, and painting as media of anthropological analysis.
- African-American Art (ART-366) 3.00 s.h.
- An historical survey of African-American artists from the Colonial era to the present, including crafts, painting, sculpture, graphics and photography.
- History of Visual Communications (ART-368) 3.00 s.h.
- Historical survey of visual communications from ancient times to present, including illustration, book design, printing, graphic design, advertising, photography, film and electronic media.
- Introduction to Remote Sensing (GOG-160) 3.00 s.h.
- Examination of the principles and application of remote sensing techniques using aerial photography and satellite imagery.
- Photography II (PHO-102) 3.00 s.h.
- Continued discovery and development of the skills required to use photography confidently and effectively.
- Offset Lithography (PHO-252) 3.00 s.h.
- Photo-lithographic process. Copy preparation, camera techniques, line and halftone photography, densitometry, stripping, platemaking and presswork.
- Studio Lighting I (PHO-254) 3.00 s.h.
- Study of techniques and skills of studio lighting for photography.
- Studio Lighting II (PHO-255) 3.00 s.h.
- Continued study of techniques and skills of studio lighting for photography.
- Advanced Studio Lighting I (PHO-343) 3.00 s.h.
- Advanced study of techniques and skills of studio lighting for photography.
More 's indicate a better match.
Courses 1-10 of 62 matches.