Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- Law Enforcement Armorer (AOJ-183) 3.00 s.h.
- A study of common sidearm weapons, functions, malfunctions, and repair procedures, including disassembly, assembly, parts nomenclature, and manual and functional testing of sidearm.
- Fabrication I (ART-105) 3.00 s.h.
- Introduction to understanding scientific glassware and the skills necessary for fabrication and repair.
- Fabrication II (ART-106) 3.00 s.h.
- Continued study of the understanding of scientific glassware and the skills necessary for fabrication and repair.
- Fuel and Emission Control (AUM-161) 3.00 s.h.
- Emission-control systems dealing with types, design, principles of operation, and problems encountered with these systems, plus necessary adjustments and repairs.
- Fuel Systems II (AUM-163) 3.00 s.h.
- The design, construction, repair, and maintenance of fuel injection systems, components, pollution control devices, and governors.
- Removable Partial Dentures II (DNL-113) 3.00 s.h.
- Tooth arrangement on metal frameworks, wax-up and contouring of denture base, processing and finishing of acrylic portions, partial denture repair, orthodontic appliances.
- Fundamental Avionic Systems (ELA-202) 3.00 s.h.
- Principles of avionic maintenance, hardware care, use of special tools, and repair of wiring and associated test equipment.
- Biomedical Instrumentation I (ELB-312) 3.00 s.h.
- A study of preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the instrumentation used in diagnostic, treatment and monitoring systems.
- Computer Repair III: Component Level (ELM-251) 3.00 s.h.
- This is the third of a series of courses designed to teach troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of computer systems. Using proper instrumentation, such as meters, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers, the student will learn to isolate faults to the component level of computer system boards. The student will be instructed in the proper methods of replacing parts and repairing faults on circuit boards.
- Arboriculture I (HOR-331) 3.00 s.h.
- Theory and practice of shade and ornamental trees. Techniques of climbing, pruning, bracing, cabing fertilization, bark repair, and cavity repair.
More 's indicate a better match.
Courses 1-10 of 39 matches.