Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- Law Enforcement Armorer (AOJ-183) 3.00 s.h.
- A study of common sidearm weapons, functions, malfunctions, and repair procedures, including disassembly, assembly, parts nomenclature, and manual and functional testing of sidearms.
- Fabrication I (ART-105) 3.00 s.h.
- Introduction to understanding scientific glassware and the skills necessary for fabrication and repair.
- Fabrication II (ART-106) 3.00 s.h.
- Continued study of the understanding of scientific glassware and the skills necessary for fabrication and repair.
- Fuel & Emission Control (AUM-161) 4.00 s.h.
- Emission-control systems dealing with types, design, principles of operation, and problems encountered with these systems, plus necessary adjustments and repairs.
- Fuel Systems II (AUM-163) 3.00 s.h.
- The design, construction, repair, and maintenance of fuel injection systems, components, pollution control devices, and governors.
- Removable Partial Dentures II (DNL-113) 1.00 s.h.
- Tooth arrangement on metal frameworks, wax-up and contouring of denture base, processing and finishing of acrylic portions, partial denture repair, orthodontic appliances.
- Fundamental Avionic Systems (ELA-202) 1.00 s.h.
- Principles of avionic maintenance, hardware care, use of special tools, and repair of wiring and associated test equipment.
- Biomed. Instrumentation I (ELB-312) 3.00 s.h.
- A study of preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the instrumentation used in diagnostic, treatment and monitoring systems.
- Diesel Power III (MRN-323) 3.00 s.h.
- A review of marine diesel engines of all types including the design, operation and maintenance, and emergency repairs of main propulsion turbines.
- Biomedical Electronics Practicum (ELB-391) 1.00 s.h.
- General maintenance practices and associated duties of a biomedical equipment repair shop. Includes troubleshooting, isolation and repair, or replacement of defective components, modules and circuit boards according to manufacturers specifications; and identifying facts and statements concerning clinical applications, related physiology and complete specific maintenance tasks on a wide variety of medical systems and units.
Courses 1-10 of 41 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.