Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- Clinical Practice - Rad Ther C (RDT-353) 4.00 s.h.
- Continuation of Clinical Practice with increasing responsibilities and opportunity to act with minimal supervision.
- Parole Supervision (AOJ-124) 3.00 s.h.
- PAROLE SUPERVISION - Supervisory techniques for the parole officer. Includes defensive driving, vehicle dynamics, driving exercises, crisis/conflict intervention, restraint devices, hostage negotiations, parole relationships, caseload management, counseling, and stress management.
- Correctional Administration (AOJ-224) 3.00 s.h.
- CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION - Organization and management of correctional facilities. Includes organizational principles & practices, structuring the organization, administrative communications, personnel management, supervision, training & education for correctional personnel, research & planning, fiscal management, & probation & parole administration.
- NJ Correctional Procedures (AOJ-322) 3.00 s.h.
- This course deals with the practical application of accepted principles and procedures in the correctional setting. Topic covered include inmate processing, inmate culture, characteristics of the offender, handling inmate situations, women in corrections, inmate supervision, psychopathology of the inmate, and basic counseling concepts.
- Administration of Community Based Correctional Programs (AOJ-324) 3.00 s.h.
- Administration of Community Based Correctional Programs Problems of work-release and school release programs for institutional inmates; administration of halfway houses; nonresidential programs for probationers, parolees, and drug abusers; community residences for juvenile offenders; supervision for foster care programs.
- Personnel Administration and Supervision (AOJ-370) 3.00 s.h.
- The essentials of personnel management and fundamentals of supervision and leadership as applied to administration. Consideration of supervisory problems with a police/security system. Application of labor relations to effective performance. Topics include discipline, motivation, training, job classification, salary standards, and promotion.
- Principles of Banking (BAN-101) 3.00 s.h.
- This course examines the role of a commercial bank in today's economy and the regulatory environment in which it exists. Topics include the deposit and payment function; bank loans and investments; non-credit financial services (cash management, international banking services, fiduciary services, and technology-based services); new customer pro- ducts; the Federal Reserve System and governmental supervision.
- Prin of Laboratory Management (CLB-481) 3.00 s.h.
- Basic principles of management applied to the clinical laboratory. Includes management process, personnel supervision, identification & allocation of resources, computer applications & practice, & problem solving activities. Practical application of management principles.
- Psychology for Business and Industry (PSY-261) 3.00 s.h.
- Focuses on the application of psychology to interpersonal relations and the working environment. Includes such topics as group dynamics, motivation, employee-employer relationship, interpersonal communications, and techniques for selections and supervision of personnel.
- Mgmt of Radiology Dept (RDO-401) 3.00 s.h.
- Application of the principles of business administration and personnel management to the radiology department; includes the study of budgeting and financing, personnel supervision, patient scheduling, quality controls, data and record storage and retrieval, etc.
Courses 1-10 of 22 matches.
More 's indicate a better match.