Prior Learning Assessment Course Subjects
- History of Television (RTV-221) 3.00 s.h.
- The history of television and its effects on contemporary life, an overview of television as a communicative instrument and television's influences on viewer behavior.
- Television III (RTV-359) 3.00 s.h.
- Advanced television production course for students interested in developing additional expertise in studio and field production as well as in television graphics.
- Directing (COM-281) 3.00 s.h.
- Provides film or television directors with an understanding of how to guide an actor toward a meaningful performance before the camera.
- Broadcast Journalism I (JOU-354) 3.00 s.h.
- Writing, reporting, editing, and producing news for television. Production of television field reports and newscasts on closed circuit television.
- Broadcast Journalism II (JOU-355) 3.00 s.h.
- Continued study of writing, reporting, editing, and producing news for television. Production of television field reports and newscasts on closed circuit television.
- Advertising Media Sales (MAR-332) 3.00 s.h.
- Research and analysis of major media sales practices, including organization and preparation of radio, newspaper, television or magazine presentations for advertising clients.
- Television I (RTV-253) 3.00 s.h.
- An overview of the principles and techniques of studio television production. Emphasis is placed on understanding the operation and functioning of television equipment, preproduction planning, scripting for television, and directional techniques.
- Intermediate TV Production (RTV-354) 3.00 s.h.
- Intensive hands-on broadcast and corporate television production course with concentration on the acquisition of studio directorial skills.
- TV Lighting and Design (RTV-370) 3.00 s.h.
- Designing and implementing lighting for television productions, black and white and color. Studio experience.
- Television Editing (RTV-371) 3.00 s.h.
- Theory and practice of editing tape and film for television.
More 's indicate a better match.
Courses 1-10 of 46 matches.